Kinect Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure is a game made by Xbox 360 and Disney/Pixar. It lets players jump into the world of 5 different Pixar movies, including Cars. The other 4 are Toy Story, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, and Up.
"Xbox 360 and Disney•Pixar are excited to announce you can bring home the magic of “Kinect Rush: A DisneyPixar Adventure” on March 20, 2012 for $49.99 USD. Previously code-named “Rush,” “Kinect Rush: A DisneyPixar Adventure” brings five beloved Disney•Pixar films to life like never before. Team up with characters from “The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille,” “Up!,” “Cars” and “Toy Story” to race against time and solve time-based challenges without ever leaving your living room."
The player creates an avatar of themselves by using the Kinect sensor to scan themselves and choose options such as glasses, shape of hair and eye colour/color. The player's avatar is then seen on a field trip to a Pixar Park. The player's avatar meets kids who come up with extra stories for The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Up, Toy Story and Cars. The avatar is then changed in those different Disney/Pixar worlds: A superhero in The Incredibles, a rat in Ratatouille, an explorer in Up, a toy robot in Toy Story and a car in Cars. The player also tries to collect coins and a best time to get points to unlock extras in the levels such as a new buddy, new goals, new special abilities and bonus concept art.
Throughout the levels, the player uncovers secret areas that may require special abilities and buddies. In these secret areas, the player finds a Buddy Coin. When all 4 Buddy Coins are collected in a level, the player gets to play as one of the characters in that level.
Depending on how many points the player gets in a level, a medal is awarded, either a Bronze, a Sliver, a Gold (7000 points or more), or a Platinum (8000 points or more).
- Fancy Drivin'
- Bomb Squad
- Convoy Hunt
- Lightning McQueen
- Tractors (heard only)
- Frank (appears as a wooden 2D model)
- Red (appears beside the road and in the background in one of the ending cutscenes)
- Holley Shiftwell
- Francesco Bernoulli
- Kabuto's Ninjas (when a new goal is unlocked)
- Finn McMissile
- Lemons (when a new goal is unlocked and on wooden boxes)
- Professor Z
- When the player is a male, their avatar as a car is the same car model as Lewis Hamilton. When the player is female, it is the same car model as Carla Veloso.
- This is the second time Owen Wilson returns to voice Lightning McQueen in a video game. Most of the rest of the cast from the 5 Pixar worlds also return for the game.
- The billboard of Harryhausen's again appears in the Bomb Squad level.