Welcome to Pixar Cars Wiki
The wiki about Disney-PIXAR's Cars the movies that anyone can edit!
Cars: Lightning McQueen ends up in a small town off the edge of Route 66. Though originally wanting to go back home, he later warms up to the town and decides to stay until his race against The King and Chick Hicks.
Cars 2: Tow Mater becomes a secret agent and goes around the world to stop the evil plans of Miles Axlerod and Professor Z, backed up by Lightning's racing challenge from famous race car Francesco Bernoulli.
Cars 3: Lightning McQueen, now a seven-time Piston Cup champion, suffers a serious crash. He enlists the help of a young trainer named Cruz Ramirez to help him to get faster and defeat a rookie named Jackson Storm.
1,265 articles since October 28, 2008
Contents (view all pages)
News and Updates
- July 1, 2011
- The 2006 Piston Cup Race Car Double stunt set is continued to be worked on.
- November 1, 2011
- Cars 2 is now on DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, and digital download formats.
- February 8, 2012
- The World of Cars Online closes.
- June 15, 2012
- Cars Land opens.
- June1 6, 2017
- Cars 3 released in theatres
- October/November 2017
- Cars 3 released for digital download on October 24, 2017 with DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray releases two weeks later on November 7, 2017.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- We do not accept fan-fictions, so any article not related to the actual media of Pixar Cars will be deleted.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles".
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more.
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.