Tex Dinoco is a character in Cars.
"Tex has been Dinoco's team owner and talent scout for over 20 years. Sure, he's a smooth-talker from the Lone Star State, but he's also a genuine guy with a big heart. He knows it takes more than flash and big talk to win - it takes loyalty, smarts, and a lot of hard work. And Tex ought to know. He started Dinoco with just one tiny oil well, and now he runs the largest oil empire in the world."he later got involved with alternative fuel with filmore after world prix which became huge success.
- Tex is a 1975 Cadillac Coupe De Ville.
- Tex's license plate reads "DINOCO The same applies for Dex, his Cars Toons doppelganger.
- Tex has been released in the Cars Die-Cast Line.
- Tex has a similar car body to Mel Dorado, a TV show host in Cars 2.
- Tex's name is a reference to his home (Texas) and strong Texan dialect.====